Welcome To R.B Concretes
R.B Concretes is one of the pioneer and recommended organization providing services for Rain Water Harvesting, Readymade Septic Tanks, Sewage treatment Plants, Solid waste Management and Anti-earthquake Huts. We provide our direct services in Uttarakhand, UP West, Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh and NCR region.
Over 20 years of experience and rock solid commitment towards our services has developed a trust within our customers and endorsers from various architect associations, builders associations and non government organizations. We have our dedicated team of technical experts and consultants engaged in providing the best of the services and offer customized solutions for our clients.
Product & Services
Rainwater harvesting is the accumulation and deposition of rainwater for reuse on-site, rather than allowing it to run off. Rainwater can be collected fromroofs or storm drains, and in many places the water collected is redirected to a deep pit (well, shaft, or borehole), a reservoir with percolation, or collected from dew or fog with nets or other tools.
R.B Concretes is the leading organizations providing readymade Septic Tanks. This specially designed septic tank can be used in absence of underground sewage line. Since it never requires cleaning, therefore the proposed technique can be implemented for residential colonies, apartments, colleges, hostels, industries and other working places.
R.B Concretes is leader in providing services for NTS based STP; entitled “Constructed Wetland” is one of the most efficacious and efficient natural treatment technology. In the recent time, the Constructed Wetland projects are being proceeding at thousands of locations around the world, including India because of several benefits provided.
we are committed towards saving water
Call Us and Save Water
- Process of capturing and storing rain water for its efficient utilization and conservation.
- An effective tool to utilize a large quantity of fresh water which otherwise goes as runoff.
- Rainwater harvesting has two components i.e collection of Rain water for surface storage and Recharge to ground water aquifers.
- Process by which ground water reservoir is augmented at a rate exceeding the rate of natural recharge.
Any man-made structures that facilitates augmentation of groundwater is an artificial recharge systems.
- Raises ground water levels.
- Improves availability of water in wells/tubewells during lean period.
- Improves quality of exsisting ground water through dilution.
- Saves energy in lifting of ground water- one meter rise in ground water levels saves about 0.40KWH of electricity.
- Improves vegetation cover.
- Reduces Soil erosion due to reduces run-off.
- Improves health/living conditions in rural areas.
- Where ground water levels are decling on long term basis.
- Where substantial amount of aquifer has been de-saturated.
- Where availability of ground water is inadequate in lean months.
- Where due to rapid urbanization, infiltration of rain water into subsoil has reduces drastically and recharging of ground water has diminished.