Liquid Storage Tanks
R.B Concretes in collaboration with Shubham Aqualink India private Limited is providing special tank which can be used for any liquid storage. Shubham Aqualink in venture with one of the reputed organization- Rhino Tanks of Australia are together providing cutting edge solutions for liquid storage tanks.
These specially designed tanks are bolted-panel/inner-liner design, pre-fabricated, pre-engineered & site assembeled. The outer shell is of highly corrosion-resistant, corrugated zincalume steel in multiple layers when required, for structural strength. The zincalume and colorbondsheets is manufactured by Bluescope steel.
The new generation inner liner INFINITY, manufactured in Japan is a very special custom fabricated multi-layer sheet comprising of three layers of polyethylene, a reinforced woven PP scrim for strength, and backed by a food grade Metallocene layer. Infinity has superior tear strength, very high puncture and impact resistance, as the molecular density of Metallocene is greater than that of Kevlar, which is commonly used in Bullet proof vests and armoured vehicles.
INFINITY liner is the latest technological advancement in liner fabrics on the world market and is exclusive incorporated in our liquid storage tanks; The INFINITY liner has a state of the art food grade, UV treated, multi layered film called Metallocene, laminated to the existing reinforced polyethylene liner giving extra layers of strength and durability
- Drinking water/ Treated water/ Raw water.
- Water for fire Hydrant Tanks.
- Raw sewage & treated water in sewage treatment plant.
- Process water- like DM Water Tanks/ RO water tanks etc.
- Untreated and treated effluent water in effluent Treatment Plants- Can handle PH 3-11 without any problem.
- Vegetable oils
- Specific non-corrosive chemicals.
- High Grade Hydrashield 1000 Reinforced Liner. Forecasted to last 50-60 years in a fully roofed tank. Using a liner ensures there is no contact between the steel structure and the stored water.
- Flexible steel wall with a unique and strong corrugated profile. The internal liner and tank shell can move independently of each other.
- Modular, kit form structure. Easy to lift and handle, can be installed almost anywhere. Can also be installed on building roof tops and on project sites where space is restricted.
- Tanks can be shipped or transported almost anywhere. Each tank knocks down to only 1% of its fully assembled size, allowing us to pack between 15- 25 units into a sea container. Tanks can be transported by sea, rail or air if required.
- Completely modular knock down design. All components are of consistent quality as they are produced in a controlled factory environment and checked prior to dispatch (in accordance with ISO 9001- 2000)
- In the event of accidental damage, all components of the tank are replaceable. This means that the customer does not need to buy a new tank. Replacement parts can be air freighted if required.
- The tanks are demountable and can be relocated to a new location if required.
- Tanks can be commissioned and used immediately after installation. No curing process required. Tanks up to 450,000 liters in capacity can be installed in one or two days
- Full range of factory pre-coated colors is available. Tanks can also be painted if desired
- Low cost for high quality product that is built to last. Installation is simple and fast and tanks can be filled immediately upon completion of construction. Less labor required
We operates and provide Rain Water Harvesting services in
we are committed towards saving water
Call Us and Save Water